回味經典. 逞強後的遺憾, 等待延續...


想著第三部Before Midnight即將上演,
趁連假再次把前兩集借回來回味一次...
*****

法國女子與美國男子在火車上的相遇.

Jesse:
Alright, I have an admittedly insane idea,
but if I don't ask you this it's just, uh,
you know,
it's gonna haunt me the rest of my life


Celine:
What?

Jesse:
Um... I want to keep talking to you, y'know.
I have no idea what your situation is,
but, uh, but I feel like we have some kind of, uh, connection.
Right?


Celine:
Yeah, me too.

Jesse:
Yeah, right, well, great.
So listen, so here's the deal.
This is what we should do.
You should get off the train with me here in Vienna,
and come check out the capital.

Celine:
What?

Jesse:
Come on. It'll be fun. Come on.

Celine:
What would we do?

Jesse:
Umm, I don't know.
All I know is I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at 9:30
and I don't really have enough money for a hotel,
so I was just going to walk around,
and it would be a lot more fun if you came with me.
And if I turn out to be some kind of psycho,
you know, you just get on the next train.

Jesse:
Alright, alright. Think of it like this:
jump ahead, ten, twenty years, okay, and you're married.
Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have, y'know.
You start to blame your husband.
You start to think about all those guys you've met in your life and what might have happened
if you'd picked up with one of them, right?

Well, I'm one of those guys.
That's me y'know, so think of this as time travel, from then, to now,
to find out what you're missing out on.
See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor to both you and your future husband
to find out that you're not missing out on anything.
I'm just as big a loser as he is,
totally unmotivated, totally boring, and, uh, you made the right choice, and you're really happy.

Celine: Let me get my bag.


維也納只是背景.

女的慧黠, 男的幽默是重點.

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?

不留電話, 不留地址,
相約六個月後見面.


結果呢??

*****

維也納的流浪漢是多才多藝的...
為Jesse& Celine即興寫的詩.

奶昔

白日夢的幻想, 濃密的眼睫毛
喔寶貝妳美麗的臉龐
在我的酒杯中落了一滴淚
看著那雙大眼睛, 我看見了妳對我的意義


甜蜜的蛋糕和奶昔
我是個幻想天使
我是個夢幻遊行
我想要妳明白我的心
不要妳再去猜測


妳不知我從哪裡來
我們不知將來會到何處
在生命中停留就像河中的樹枝
隨著細水慢慢的向下游流去
我陪伴著妳, 妳陪伴著我
那將是我們的光景


妳不瞭解我嗎
妳到現在還不瞭解我嗎

*****


九年後, 巴黎書店再度相遇.

可見當年的約定有人黃牛了....


九年的變化, 兩人臉上都帶著光陰的痕跡.

一個是結婚的知名作家, 靠著回憶那段邂逅寫了本書.
一個是環保志士, 不過感情路卻浮浮沉沉.


為何當年不留聯絡方式呢?

I guess when you're young,
you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with.

Later in life,
you realize it only happens a few times..


A Walz For A Night - Julie Delpy

Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts

Let me sing you a waltz
About this one night stand

You were for me that night
Everything I always dreamt of in life

But now you're gone
You are far gone

All the way to your island of rain .

It was for you just a one night thing
But you were much more to me

Just so you know

I don't care what they say
I know what you meant for me that day

I just wanted another try
I just wanted another night

Even if it doesn't seem quite right
You meant for me much more

Than anyone I've met before

One single night with you little Jesse
Is worth a thousand with anybody

I have no bitterness, my sweet
I'll never forget this one night thing

Even tomorrow in another arms
My heart will stay yours until I die

Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my blues

Let me sing you a waltz
About this lovely one night stand

好個告白!!

*****

Celine:
Baby, you are gonna miss that plane.


Jesse:
I know.

留言